White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Santacafe2015-02-04
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves
- CRUST Pie crust, standard-type, frozen, ready-to-bake, baked
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs Cookies, graham crackers, plain or honey (includes cinnamon)
- 1 cup almonds, blanched and slivered Nuts, almonds, dry roasted, without salt added
- 1/4 cup clarified butter in liquid form, unchilled
- FILLING Pie fillings, canned, cherry
- 8 oz file quality white chocolate (Callebaut)
- 4 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened Cheese, cream
- 1/2 cup +2 tbsp sugar
- 4 large eggs Egg, whole, raw, fresh
- 2 large egg yolks Egg, yolk, raw, fresh
- 2 Tbs flour Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, unbleached
- 1 tsp vanilla Vanilla extract
- 2 pints raspberries Raspberries, raw
CRUST: Heat oven to 350. In a food processor blend together the graham cracker crumbs and the almonds until the almonds are ground fine,add butter and combine mixture well. Press into the bottom and 2/3 up the side of a 10" springform pan.
FILLING: In a metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Remove bowl from heat . In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, add sugar add beat in whole eggs and eggyolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in flour and vanilla and add melted chocolate in a slow stream, beating until the filling is combined well.
Scatter raspberries over bottom of the crust, pour filling over them and bake cheesecake in the middle of the preheated 250 oven for 1 hour or til the top is firm to touch.
Let cheesecake cool in pan on a rack, chill covered loosely overnight and remove side of pan.