- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 4
- 1 quart chicken broth Soup, chicken broth, canned, prepared with equal volume water, commercial
- 1/2 pint heavy cream Cream, fluid, heavy whipping
- 1 onion, chopped Onions, raw
- 1 bunch watercress, chopped Watercress, raw
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed,boiled &minced
- 3 oz butter Butter, without salt
- 3 tsp flour Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, unbleached
- salt, pepper, thyme
Melt butter and saute onions and cress for 5 mins. Add flour & stir
Add remaining ingredients except cream. Simmer for 5 mins. Add cream and heat through.
Garnish with chopped cress.