Tex-Mex Layered Dip2013-06-20
- Servings : 20
A hit with all who like Mexican food and great for game night or card night
- 2 - 8 oz cans refried bean dip
- 7 oz black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese,
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 1/4 oz Taco seasoning mix
Mix peeled mashed avocados with lemon juice and salt until smooth; set aside.
Mix Taco seasoning with sour cream; set aside.
On round flat dish with a lip, layer the following from bottom to top.bean dip, guacamole, taco sour cream mix, tomatoes, onions, black olives, ending with cheese.