Tabbouleh Salad 12015-03-07
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 4
- 1 cup bulgar ( medium or coarse)
- 1 19 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed Chickpeas (garbanzo beans, bengal gram), mature seeds, canned
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw, year round average
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup parsley, minced Parsley, raw
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped Peppermint, fresh
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Lemon juice, raw
- 2 Tbs olive oil Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Garlic, raw
- 1 tsp salt Salt, table
- 1/2 tsp pepper Spices, pepper, black
In saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of water to boil; stir in bulgar. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 10 mins and no liquid remains.
Transfer to large bowl and fluff with a fork. Let cool to room temperature.
Add chickpeas, tomatoes,cucumber, parsley, onions and mint.
DRESSING: In small bowl whisk together juice,oil,garlic, salt and pepper; pour over bulgar mix and toss to combine.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe