Spinach Bruschetta with Pesto Coated Shrimp2013-06-20
- Servings : 24
Fabulous taste and great presentation.
- 24 large cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 24 slices baguette style French bread
- 1 10-oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 8 oz pkg cream cheese,softened
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
Toast slices of baguette style French bread which have been cut 1/2" thick . Store in an airtight container for up to 24 hours. Mix spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, onions and mayonnaise together to blend Heat oven to 350F. Spread spinach mixture on toasts, top with shrimp standing vertical then dot with pesto. Place on oven sheet and broil until lightly brown and bubbly.