Sour Cream Potato Salad2015-02-24
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 8
- 3 lbs small new potatoes
- salt and pepper Peppers, sweet, red, cooked, boiled, drained, with salt
- 1 cup sour cream Cream, sour, cultured
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Salad dressing, mayonnaise type, regular, with salt
- 1 tsp old Bay Seafood seasoning, or more to tase
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and cut into quarters and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cool
While potatoes are boiling, combine dressing ingredients to allow flavours to blend.
When potatoes are cool, gently stir in dressing
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.