Shrimp Seafood Appetizer Ramekins2013-06-20
- Servings : 4
Easy last minute starter but good.
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 7 oz tin shrimp, crab, or lobster, drained and flaked
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 cup medium cheese sauce
- 1 tsp lemon herb pepper
Grease each ramekin. Arrange eggs on bottom of ramekins and top with onions then shrimps or seafood followed by eggs etc. til almost full. Sprinkle with seasonings. Pour sauce slowly into each ramekin allowing it to slide down the sides. Sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
Bake on top shelf of oven at 400F for 15 Minutes til bubbly and golden brown.