- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
This is similar to a jellied salad from my childhood christmas dinners, but updated with shrimp and now great as an appetizer.
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 packages gelatine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tins small shrimp
- 1/2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
Heat soup and blend with cream cheese, melt slowly. Add gelatine which you have softened in a little water, blend until smooth; cool.
Add remaining ingredients and blend together. Pour into greased 6 cup mould. Chill
Serve with crackers or use individual moulds and serve on nest of shredded lettuce as a luncheon dish.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe