Rosemary Lemon Chicken2010-08-18
On Sunday I realized that I had no food to my name in the apartment. I have been on vacation, travel and too busy to run to the grocery store the past 10 days. I wanted to try a new recipe because I finally had the day to myself. I ventured to Rachel Ray’s 30 Minute Meals website to find something quick to whip up that would please me. It was categorized as EASY, so I knew it was for me. The chicken turned out very flavorful and has gone well with multiple meals this week. I will be sure to use this again and again.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stems
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning) or, coarse salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange chicken in a baking dish, 9 by 13-inch. Add garlic, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest and grill seasoning or salt and pepper to the dish. Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes. Add wine or lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand 5 minutes longer then remove chicken from the oven. Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe