Easy and impressive for your party.
- 1 12 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce, drained
- 1 lb frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
Preheat oven to 400F. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Roll pastry on a piece of parchment paper. Spread mixture on the rolled out pastry. Gently roll the pastry and slice crosswise. If sticky, chill 10 minutes before slicing. Place on baking sheet and bake until brown.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe