My Potato Salad2015-03-03
- Cuisine: American
Not low in calories, fat or cholestral but always gets raves and disappears This recipe serves
- potatoes , white boiling, boiled, skinned and coarsely diced Potatoes, white, flesh and skin, baked
- butter Butter, without salt
- celery, chopped Celery, raw
- green onions, chopped Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped Egg, whole, cooked, hard-boiled
- salt and pepper to taste Peppers, sweet, red, cooked, boiled, drained, with salt
Boil potatoes until tender, remove from heat and drain. Peel while hot and dice. Place in large bowl.
While hot toss with some butter and mayonnaise to moisten. Season with salt and pepper. Let set to blend flavours.
Chop celery and green onions and hard boiled eggs. Add to potatoes and toss more mayonnaise to made moist.
Garnish with chopped parsley and red pepper strips. Also some slice eggs.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe