- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves
- 2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 Tbs butter/margarine softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar Sugars, brown
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans Nuts, pecans
- 1 Tbs sugar Sugars, granulated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon Spices, cinnamon, ground
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar Sugars, powdered
- 1 Tbs milk or half and half cream Creamy dressing, made with sour cream and/or buttermilk and oil, reduced calorie
- 1/4 tsp vanilla or almond extract.
- 1/8 tsp salt Salt, table
Unroll the crescent rolls and separate each dough portion along centre perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal. Stir together butter and the next 4 ingredients; Spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle Roll up jelly roll fashion, starting at the long end using a serrated knife cut into 6-1" rounds and place 1/4" inch apart into 2- 8" greased cake pans. Bake at 375F for 15-18 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean and golden. Cool 5-10 minutes Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe