- Cuisine: American
A change from the regular do ahead egg dish but easy This recipe serves 14
- 5 cups sour cream Cream, sour, cultured
- 1/4 cup milk Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
- 1 teaspoon each parsley, basil, oregano, thyme,, if using fresh use more
- 1 Tbs chives, chopped Chives, raw
- 1/2 tsp ground bay leaf Spices, bay leaf, crumbled
- 20 thick slices bacon, cooked and crumbled Pork, cured, bacon, raw
- 10 frozen potato patties or 1" shredded hash browns
- 12 large eggs, hard cooked and sliced Egg, whole, cooked, hard-boiled
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese Sauce, NESTLE, CHEF-MATE Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce, ready-to-serve
In a bowl mix sour cream,milk,herbs, seasonings and bacon together and set aside.
In a 9x13x 2 casserole layer the hash browns then the sliced eggs and sour cream mixture.
Sprinkle top with the cheese.
Bake uncovered at 325 for 30 mins