Chicken Breasts in Filo2015-03-05
- Cuisine: American
Pat Patterson’s recipe. I know it is great and is a wonderful do ahead recipe This recipe serves 12
- 12 chicken breasts, skinless & boneless Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
- melted butter Butter, without salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green onions Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- fresh pepper Spices, pepper, black
- parmesan cheese, grated Cheese, parmesan, grated
- 1 lb fillo pastry
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise Salad dressing, mayonnaise type, regular, with salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Garlic, raw
- 1/3 cup lemon juice Lemon juice, raw
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, pepper, and lemon juice.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Lay out 1 sheet of fillo - brush with melted butter; top with second sheet -brush with the butter.
Spread 1 tbsp of sauce on each side of the chicken breast. Place on fillo. Roll up into "package"
Brush with butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Bake 375 for 30 mins.