- Cuisine: American
A wonderful refreshing sorbet. Excellent palate cleanser between courses. This recipe serves
- 1/2 cup sugar Sugars, granulated
- 1 1/2 cups water Water, municipal
- 2 large lemons, rinds finely grated and juiced
- 1/2 cup finely minced parsley Parsley, raw
- 1 1/2 cups finely minced basil Spices, basil, ground
In saucepan, dissolve the sugar in water and bring to a boil to make a syrup. Cool and combine remaining ingredients with syrup. Freeze, stirring frequently to keep soft and fluffy, until set.