- Servings : 35
- 2 lbs Brie
- 5 Tbs minced parsley
- 5 Tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, minced fine
- 2 1/2 Tbs oil (use oil from tomatoes)
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs fresh basil, minced
- 7 Tbs toasted pine nuts (or 8)
Chill Brie. Mix all other ingredients and spread over top of brie. Bake day before and refrigerate. To serve bring back to room temperature. Bake and serve.
Bake at 300F for 20 minutes
Serve with crackers or sliced baguettes or Pita Bread.