- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 16
Looking for a simple but great dip for your next party? Try this tex-mex dip.
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1 1/8 oz package Taco seasoning mix
- 2 10 1/2 oz cans plain or jalapeno flavored bean dip
- 1 large bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, cored, halved, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 3 1/2 oz cans pitted ripe olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 8 oz package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
Peel, pit and mash the avocados in a medium sized bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Combine sour cream mayonnaise, and taco seasoning in separate bowl.
To assemble; Spread bean dip on a large shallow serving plate; top with the seasoned avocado mixture; layer with sour cream taco mixture; Sprinkle with chopped onions; tomatoes; and olives; cover with shredded cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe