Southwestern Cornbread Salad2015-03-14
- Cuisine: American
very colourful This recipe serves 10
- 1 6oz package mexican cornbread mix
- 1 cup PC salsa ranch dressing
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, shredded Lettuce, cos or romaine, raw
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw, year round average
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained Beans, black, mature seeds, cooked, boiled, with salt
- 1 15 oz can mexican style corn, drained HEALTHY CHOICE Chicken Enchilada Suprema in Green Chili Sauce, Mexican Style Rice, Corn Medley, and Apple Raspberry Compote, frozen meal
- 1 8oz package shredded mexican four cheese blend
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled Pork, cured, bacon, raw
- 5 green onions, chopped Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
Prepare cornbread according to package directions; cool and crumble. Set aside.
Layer a large bowl with half each of cornbread, lettuce and next 6 ingredients. Spoon dressing evenly over the top
Repeat layers with remaing ingredients and dressing
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.