- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
A good homemade appetizer for the night you do Chinese!
- 1 lb packaged sausages removed from casings or sausage meat
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 6 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Accent® seasoning mix (optional)
- 1 package won-ton wrappers
- vegetable oil for cooking
Mix above ingredients well and roll into balls the size of an acorn. Place sausage ball in center of wrapper and seal tightly.
Drop into hot oil and brown. Drain on paper towels.
Serve hot on individual plates with Plum sauce for dipping
Average Member Rating
(-1 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe