Easy to make,easy to serve.
- 1 3oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs grated onion
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs prepared white horseradish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp finely minced dillweed
- 1 15 oz can salmon pink or red, skinned and boned
- 1 green onion for garnish
With rubber spatula or wooden spoon mix cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, horseradish, dill, and salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
Finely flake salmon; add to mixture and stir until smooth and creamy.
Spoon into crock or serving bowl, garnish with green onion. Chill until ready to serve.Serve on crackers