- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 4
Like a Fondue. It can be use for lunch or light supper dish when served with bread chunks. An old recipe.
- 1 can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 3 Tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- dash liquid hot pepper seasoning
In a double boiler mix all ingredients and heat stirring until cheese is melted and all ingredients are blended. Serve with crackers, dry toast points or Scoops.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe