- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
A truly Kicked up simple nibble
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs tabasco sauce, green pepper type
- 2 Tbs tabasco sauce
- 1 dozen fajita size (6-7 in) flour tortillas ---flavoured ones are nice
- 1 1/2 lbs deli meat (ham or turkey), thinly sliced
Combine cream cheese, parsley, tabasco green pepper sauce, and tabasco pepper sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Spread about 2 1/2 tablespoons over each tortilla and top with two slices of deli meat.
Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks if needed.
Place rolls in airtight container and chill until ready to serve
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe