- Cuisine: American
For years i have searched for a blance in making these wafer. I found it in this recipe. This recipe serves
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese Cheese, parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, unbleached
- ½ tsp minced fresh thyme Spices, thyme, fresh
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper Spices, pepper, black
- 1 tbsp olive oil Oil, olive, salad or cooking
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir just until moistened. Spoon mixture by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. spread each spoonful into a thin round. Bake at 375F for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.