Old World Almond Broth2014-12-09
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 4
- 4 cups Chicken Stock, canned Soup, stock, chicken, home-prepared
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled and minced Garlic, raw
- 1 cup almonds, blanch and slivered Nuts, almonds, blanched
- pinchbs cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbs green onions, cut 1" pieces Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- 3 oz boneless, skinned,chicken, frozen Soup, chicken broth, canned, prepared with equal volume water, commercial
- salt and pepper Peppers, sweet, red, cooked, boiled, drained, with salt
Bring stock to boil. Add chicken breast
Process garlic,almond and cinnamon to a powder. Add to stock and let steep covered for 30 mins.
About 10 mins,before serving,remove chicken and shave.
mins before serving , strain broth, bring back to serving temperture
Check seasoning. Add chicken, cook 3-5 mins serve immediately