Kelly’s Breakfast Pizza1970-01-01
- Cuisine: American
A twist on pizza for the morning. A nice balance of flavours and color. This recipe serves 8
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner roll rough
- 12 oz breakfast sausage Breakfast items, biscuit with egg and sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed Potatoes, hashed brown, frozen, plain, unprepared
- 1 cup shredded chedder cheese
- 1/4 cup milk Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
- 1/2 tsp salt Salt, table
- 1/8 tsp black pepper Spices, pepper, black
- 1 carton egg substitute
- 2 Tbs grated fresh parmesan cheese Cheese, parmesan, grated
Prehead oven to 375. Seperate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single round crust ona 12- inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim. Put in oven for approx. 7-8 min. Cook sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Put sausage, potatoes, and chesse onto cooled dough. Combine milk, sald, pepper, and egg substitute. stirring with a whisk. Carefully pout milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with parmesean. Bake at 375 for 25 min of until browned. Let set 5 minutes and serve warm.