- Cuisine: American
Interesting combination of flavours This recipe serves 6
- 1/2 cup butter Butter, without salt
- ¼ cup prepared mustard Mustard, Dijon
- ½ cup liquid honey Honey, strained or extracted
- 4-6 tsp curry powder Spices, curry powder
- 6 chicken breasts Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
Preheat oven to 350F Put butter in a large shallow pan and place in oven to melt. Remove from oven and add honey, mustard and curry (to taste). Blend well. Roll chicken in mixture to coat evenly. Bake in mixture for 45 minutes. Turn chicken and bake another 15 minutes more.