Green Onion Soup2015-01-04
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 4
- 1 can condensed chicken broth
- 1 soup can water Water, municipal
- 2 tsp vegetable oil Vegetable oil, canola
- 2 eggs, well beaten add dash of worstershire sauce
- 3/4 sliced green onion including green part Onions, green, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
- 1 Tbs soy sauce Soy sauce made from soy and wheat (shoyu), low sodium
- dash sesame oil
Mix water and soup and heat. Using medium skillet, heat oil and pour in eggs
Cook into a thin omelet until lightly brown on the bottom, then turn and brown the other side. Turn out on plate and cut in thin strips about 2"x1/4"
Add with the onion and soy sauce to boiling chicken broth, simmer 1 minute adding dash of sesame oil as you serve.