- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizers and Snacks
- Skill Level: Easy
These two cheeses work together to make an exciting cracker topper
- 1 6 oz package gorgonzola cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 - 10 oz stick extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbs brandy
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Beat gorgonzola and butter together until light and fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
Stir in cheddar, brandy, and Worcestershire sauce.
Divide mixture in half. Turn each half onto wax paper and roll shaping into a log 1 inch in diameter. Twist ends of wax paper closed.
Refrigerate several hours until firm.
Combine pecans and parsley. Roll cheese logs in mixture pressing firmly. Roll up in wax paper; refrigerate.
Soften slightly before serving
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe