- Cuisine: American
An artery clogging dish which is a favourite of all who taste it. Worth the fat and calories once in a while. This recipe serves 8
- 1 lb sausage meat PIERRE, Pork Sausage Link - All Meat, cooked, product code 3755, contains USDA commodity meat
- 1/4 lb mushrooms (optional), chopped Mushrooms, raw
- 1 large onion, chopped Onions, raw
- salt and pepper Peppers, sweet, red, cooked, boiled, drained, with salt
- 8 large eggs Egg, whole, raw, fresh
- 4 Tbs sour cream Cream, sour, cultured
- Salsa ( mild, medium or hot), your choice
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, grated Cheese, cheddar
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated Cheese, mozzarella, part skim milk
- 8 oz Velveeta, grated KRAFT VELVEETA Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread
Grease 9x13 pan. Preheat oven to 400F. Saute sausage,mushrooms and onions. Drain grease. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix eggs with sour cream until well blended, pour into 9x13 pan. Bake 7-9 mins or until lightly set.
Spread a thin layer of salsa over top of the eggs. Spread sausage mixture over top of salsa layer. Mix cheeses together and sprinkle over sausage layer.
To serve immediately: Broil until cheese is meltedTo serve next day: Refrigerate after assembly. Bake uncovered at 350F for 45 mins or until heated through and cheese is melted
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe