Dilled Pea Salad2015-03-11
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 6
- 1 16 oz package frozen English Peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise Salad dressing, mayonnaise type, regular, with salt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbs prepared horseradish Horseradish, prepared
- 1 1/2 Tbs dijon mustard Mustard, Dijon
- 2 tsp dried dillweed Spices, dill weed, dried
- 1/8 tsp coarsely ground pepper Spices, pepper, black
- Red Cabbage leaves Cabbage, common (danish, domestic, and pointed types), stored, raw
- dill sprigs
Cook peas according to package direstions, drain and chill.
Stir together mayo and next 5 ingredients. Pour over peas, stirring gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve in cabbage leaves.. Garnish if desired