Consomme and Cream cheese Curry Cream2014-11-30
- Cuisine: American
This recipe serves 6
- 1 1/2 oz can consomme Soup, beef broth, bouillon, consomme, prepared with equal volume water, commercial
- 6 oz cream cheese (light)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder, to taste Spices, curry powder
- 1 tin baby shrimps, rinsed and drained
- chopped chives Chives, raw
- wafer thin lemon slices quartered
Liquify 1 can consomme and cream cheese over low heat. Blend until smooth and add curry to taste.
Place a few prawns at the bottom of 6 bowls or flute glasses. Pour in liquid mixture.Refrigerate to set
Then liquify 1/2 can consomme. Cool slightlyand pour a little on topof the set mixture.
Refrigerate again to set.
Garnish with chopped chives, thin lemon slices 1/4'd and a few shrimps or tsp of caviar