Cheesy Party Treats2013-06-20
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 6 cup muffin pans or 1 -12 cup muffin pan
- 1 16 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 3 oz package pepperoni sausage, sliced and quartered
- 1 8 oz package Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pam no stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray Ekco muffin pans with Pam and set aside. Blend baking mix and milk to make a soft dough. Turn out onto a floured surface, knead about 20 times. Fold dough into a triangle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut out rounds with a 4 inch cookie cutter. Press rounds into the muffin tins.
Combine spaghetti sauce and green pepper and spoon into muffins.
Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until muffins brown
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe