Cheesy Party Treats2013-06-20
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 6 cup muffin pans or 1 -12 cup muffin pan
- 1 16 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 3 oz package pepperoni sausage, sliced and quartered
- 1 8 oz package Sargento shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pam no stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray Ekco muffin pans with Pam and set aside. Blend baking mix and milk to make a soft dough. Turn out onto a floured surface, knead about 20 times. Fold dough into a triangle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut out rounds with a 4 inch cookie cutter. Press rounds into the muffin tins.
Combine spaghetti sauce and green pepper and spoon into muffins.
Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until muffins brown