- Cuisine: American
Think Reeses Cups!! This recipe serves
- 1 16 oz jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter/margarine, softened
- 16 oz powdered sugar Sugars, powdered
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips Chocolate chips, semisweet
- 2 tbsp shortening Shortening, household, lard and vegetable oil
Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well after each addition until blended. Shape into 1 inch balls, chill 10 minutes or until firm. Microwave chocolate and shortening in a 2 quart glass bowl at high for 1½ mins or until melted, stirring twice. Dip each ball in chocolate until partially coated; place on wax paper to harden. Store in an airtight container.