- 1 10 oz package chopped broccoli
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz butter
- 6 ounce roll onion cheese roll
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- green chilies or red peppers if desired
Cook broccoli. Drain well. Saute onions and chilies and red peppers if using in butter. Add spices, soup, cheese and then broccoli and heat thoroughly.
Serve hot with crackers or bread cubes for dipping.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe