Artichoke And Shrimp Bites2013-06-20
- Servings : 16
- 1 9 oz package frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 8 oz package frozen peeled, cooked medium or large shrimp
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 8 oz bottle italian salad dressing with olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, run shrimp under cold water to thaw; drain thoroughly. Combine artichoke hearts, shrimp, and olives in a heavy plastic bag. Shake dressing thoroughly and pour artichoke mixture into plastic bag. Seal bag and chill overnight turning bag occasionally
To serve, drain mixture and transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with cherry tomato halves. If desired, garnish with a fresh herb sprig. Serve with appetizer picks or a slotted spoon.