- Servings : 60
- 1/2 cup blanched almond, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz very sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup onion, grated
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 16 slice Bread, white (whole loaf)
In blender or food processor separately chop almonds and bacon; grate cheese and onions. Fold in Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Spread mixture on each slice of bread, remove crust and cut into fourths. Freeze.
When ready to serve, bake frozen at 400F for 10 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe